A whimsical wedding inspiration shoot with colorful details
I think that lighting is one of the most underrated wedding details out there. I’ve always been fascinated by the way lighting can completely transform the atmosphere and ambience of an event space. That’s why I was especially drawn to this whimsical wedding inspiration shoot by Fort Mill Photography. The color just pops in every detail, from the flowers to the cakes to the macarons… but what’s really interesting is the way the lights transform the quaint little white cottage and the entire shoot as it transitions from day to night. The mood is so connected to the lighting – cheerful, bright and whimsical during the day, and romantic and perhaps a little mysterious once night fell.
- Photographer: Fort Mill Photography
- Tuxedo and Mens Attire: A Lasting Impression by Simply Elegant
- Invitation Designer: Bridal Flavors
- Equipment Rentals: Creative Solutions Special Events
- Bridesmaid Dresses: Impressions Bridal and Prom
- Lighting: Scott Brown Media Group
- Cake Designer: Sky’s The Limit Custom Cakes
- Floral Designer:The Southern Blossom
- Event Designer: RoShel Events
- Event Venue: The Anne Springs Close Greenway
- Submitted via Two Bright Lights
Subscribe to our weekly emails to get the latest wedding inspiration sent directly to your inbox!