The inspiration for this incredible styled shoot came to Deanna of Deanna McCollum Photography when she was reading The Steampunk Bible. Deanna and nine other wedding vendors in Victoria, British Columbia, collaborated on this steampunk shoot to inspire brides to be creative with their wedding details and think outside traditional décor.
The dress was redesigned to recreate a Victorian-era gown. Every element contained purple with copper accents (the cake is my personal favorite), and the unique venue – a cidery – allowed them to shoot in the distillery and capture the copper machinery.
- Photographer: Deanna McCollum Photography
- Stylist: Beauty Bride
- Florals: Bella Fiore Custom Floral Design
- Makeup: Melanie Baird Makeup Artistry
- Hair: Conscious Hair by Elena
- Stationery: Tuktu Paper Co.
- Venue: Merridale Cider Estates
- Dress: Victoria Bridal Boutique
- Cake: Ooh La La Cupcakes
- Other: Victoria Costumes
- Bride & Groom: Angela Smith and Jesse Nordwall
Subscribe to our weekly emails to get the latest wedding inspiration sent directly to your inbox!