A group of very talented wedding vendors in the Victoria, British Columbia area collaborated to create this unique and charming inspiration shoot! The theme, “My Favorite Things,” incorporated all the things from the classic The Sound of Music song: roses, bright copper kettles, brown paper packages tied up with string, etc. Special thanks to Rook & Rose Floral Design Boutique, Jesse Holland Photography and the other incredible vendors for sharing their creative vision! What’s your favorite thing from the shoot?
- Photographer: Jesse Holland Photography
- Venue: Villa Marco Polo
- Flowers/Floral Styling: Rook & Rose Floral Design Boutique
- Planning/Styling: French Kiss Events
- Decor: Charming Decor
- Paper Goods: Tuktu Paper Co.
- Makeup: Artistry by Alexa
- Hair: Arlana Tennant
- Bride’s Attire: Blush Bridal Boutique
- Groom’s Attire: Citizen Clothing
Subscribe to our weekly emails to get the latest wedding inspiration sent directly to your inbox!