This “bringing farm fresh back to the table” styled shoot was inspired by Ralph Lauren and the slow food movement! Nicole at Simply Catering, along with a number of other talented Georgia vendors, designed the shoot in navy and mint with preppy stripes to reflect the venue, a sporting club. All of the centerpieces were created from local, organic foods, and the table was set with antique gold dishes and accents and napkins folded into bows. I absolutely love this concept!
- Photographer: Laura Waldo
- Catering, Signature Drinks and Styling: Simply Catering
- Venue: Foxhall Resort and Sporting Club
- Furniture and Styling: Bash FACTORY
- Models: Isabel (bride), Sean (groom), Brooke and Mary (bridesmaids) and Corey (best man)
- Cupcakes: Cuppalicious Specialty Cupcakes
- Floral Design: Mountain Oak Florist & Design
- Tuxes: The Squire Shop
- Dresses: Brides Atlanta
- Farm Fresh Food: Crager Hager Farm, Whole Grains and More, The Garry Farm, Olivia Marie’s Sweets and Treats
Subscribe to our weekly emails to get the latest wedding inspiration sent directly to your inbox!