A styled shoot inspired by “Oz the Great and Powerful”
After seeing Oz the Great and Powerful, Lane Baldwin Photography and a group of Cleveland wedding vendors were moved to create a styled shoot full of emerald, gold and china! The china girl became their central theme, and they spent weeks collecting china pieces to pull into every aspect of the details, including hanging them from the trees with hot air balloon place cards. Didn’t they do a fabulous job? Also, be sure to check out the incredible film from the shoot by Cuff & Veil!
- Photographer: Lane Baldwin Photography
- Cinema and Video: Cuff & Veil
- Linens and Coverings: Event Source
- Floral Designer: Fair Rarity
- Makeup Artist: Lindsay London
- Dress Designer: A Bride’s Design
- Invitation Designer: DG Invites
- Event Venue: Glidden House
- Event Planner: Heart 2 Heart Occasions
- Submitted via Two Bright Lights
Subscribe to our weekly emails to get the latest wedding inspiration sent directly to your inbox!