This lavish styled shoot was inspired by Leo Tolstoi’s Anna Karenina! The film adaptation, starring Keira Knightley and Jude Law, hits theaters tomorrow. The inspiration shoot is very fashion forward, and the gilded, luxurious details are nothing short of impressive. With the help of a number of talented wedding vendors, Details by Oksana and Armen Asadorian Photograpy created this stunning tableau at the Romanov Restaurant in Culver City. You can see some more photos from the shoot here.
I was born and raised for the first 16 years of my life in the beautiful, but oh so very cold part of Russia – Siberia. With its rich world history, Russian culture is full of traditions, and weddings are no exception. Having to reread Leo Tolstoi’s “Anna Karenina” recently, I was inspired by all the beauty and luxury of the time period to create the shoot. ~ Oksana
- Photographer: Armen Asadorian Photography
- Set Design and Stationery: Details by Oksana
- Venue: Romanov Restaurant
- Wedding and Evening Gowns: R Mine Bridal
- Flowers: Parties and Petals
- Rentals: Vintage Table Co.
- Cake: The Butterend Cakery
- Makeup/Hair: Calibella Make-up Artistry and Skin Studio
- Stylist: Adriana Valladares, De Cielo Salon