Good news for all you lucky engaged couples! Shannon Rosan is looking for a couple getting married in 2013 who is planning a unique wedding with loads of personality because she’s giving away an awesome wedding photography package!
- 7 hours photography coverage with Shannon Rosan
- DVD of high-resolution images with printing rights (approximately 400-600 images)
- All travel costs included for weddings in the state of California (travel fees will apply to weddings outside of CA)
- Prize package is valued at $3,400!
Are you in it to win it?
I am looking for an engaged couple, getting married in 2013, who are planning a unique wedding filled with personality. A couple who is quirky, outgoing, has boundless love for one another and are not afraid to show it. A couple who loves to ham it up in front of the camera. A couple who has style, whether it be trendy, retro-chic, hipster, you name it. You love style and so do I. You stalk the latest fashion and wedding blogs and are on Pinterest till the wee hours. You also have a venue that is not your typical ballroom. A venue that is reflective of you and your love. Oh, and you love photography. Which probably goes without saying, but you also love photography that is emotive, playful, quirky and artistic. Which is perfect because that describes yours truly. - Shannon
Now, for the important stuff – the official rules:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Tell Shannon your unique love story, who you and your fiancé are as individuals and as a couple, the vision for your wedding (Pinterest board links would be lovely) – the more personality, the better!
- A recent photo of you and your fiancé.
- List your 2013 wedding date and booked venue (you must have an exact date and booked venue during 2013 and wedding MUST be located outside of the Chico, CA area).
- SUBMISSION DEADLINE: March 30, 2013
As a bonus, if you’re not selected as the final winner, you’re still eligible for a free 40-page wedding album if you book with Shannon Rosan for your 2013 wedding. Fun, right?
Go check out Shannon’s awesome work and enter the contest today!
This is a sponsored post for Shannon Rosan.