Stephanie and Johnny were married on a rainy October day in Hampton, Virginia, but they didn’t let the wet weather dampen their spirits! Stephanie even purchased umbrellas in their wedding colors so they could still take photos outside in the rain. Everything about their wedding says old Hollywood glamour, from Stephanie’s lace dress to the vintage silver details (all family heirlooms) to the classic red roses. Their color palette of silver, black, red and white paired perfectly with the cloudy day and their venue, the Historic Chamberlin. Jen + Ashley Photography captured their wedding day!
- Photography: Jen + Ashley Photography
- Ceremony & Reception Venue: The Historic Chamberlin
- Coordination & Design: A Pinch of Charm Weddings
- Florals: Catherine’s Distinctive Floral Designs
- DJ: Amanda with Fat Cat Productions
- Bridesmaids: Alfred Sung
- Cake: Incredible Edibles
- Makeup: Theresa Little Makeup Artistry
- Hair: Hair By Alice
- Submitted via Two Bright Lights
Subscribe to our weekly emails to get the latest wedding inspiration sent directly to your inbox!