Renee and Matt were high school sweethearts who met while running against one another for student body president! Renee won (by 7 votes, as Matt likes to point out), and Matt became her VP. They fell in love that year and were together all through college, though Matt was at Harvard and Renee was in California. Finally, after four years apart, they both graduated and were ready to start their lives together. Their gorgeous wedding was held at a private estate in Fullerton, California, with an emphasis on an intimate and classically romantic atmosphere. The details are positively swoon worthy! Gavin Wade Photographers did a beautiful job capturing this lovely couple and their special day.
- Photographer: Gavin Wade Photographers
- Event Planner: Grand Engagements
- Makeup Artist: Flawless Faces
- Caterer: Jay’s Catering
- Other: ChiavariChairRentals.com
- DJ: Invisible Touch Events
- Floral Designer: The Flowery in Villa Park
- Other: Bob Robertson
- Submitted via Two Bright Lights
Subscribe to our weekly emails to get the latest wedding inspiration sent directly to your inbox!