Rachel and Dario held their wedding reception at one of Orlando’s hottest restaurants, Ceviche. This beautiful and vibrant tapas bar was the perfect place to highlight the couple’s playful nature. Dario had family in attendance from Columbia and France, while Rachel’s parents were there in spirit, honored by two roses placed on an empty chair. The couple loves salsa dancing, so they had a flamenco musical group entertain guests during cocktail hour and after their meal. Unlike most traditional weddings, Rachel and Dario chose not to have a wedding party. Pilster Photography captured their lovely wedding and colorful heritage!
- Photographer: Pilster Photography
- DJ: Al Dee Productions
- Cake Designer: It’s Tasty Too!
- Floral Designer: Lee James Floral Designs, INC
- Officiant: Sensational Ceremonies
- Reception Venue & Caterer: Ceviche Tapas Bar
- Event Planner: Eventfully Yours
- Shoes: Jos. A. Banks
- Makeup Artist: Lejeune Makeup and Hair Artistry
- Dress Store: Kleinfeld Bridal
- Submitted via Two Bright Lights
Subscribe to our weekly emails to get the latest wedding inspiration sent directly to your inbox!