Mercy and Jay shared a very special ceremony in One Eleven Ranch Park with just their parents and siblings present. They originally planned for a bigger wedding in October but decided the stress of wedding planning was too much and eloped in June instead. They had a tree ceremony where they combined soil and water for the tree. Mercy added a DIY touch to her purple bouquet with handmade flower buttons, and instead of a traditional wedding cake, they had Pinkberry for dessert. Michele Shore Photography captured their beautifully unique park elopement.
- Photographer: Michele Shore Photography
- Shoes: TOMS Shoes
- Other: One Eleven Ranch Park
- Floral Designer: Lizzie Bee’s Flower Shoppe
- Caterer: Babe’s Chicken
- Specialty Foods: Pinkberry
- Tuxedo and Mens Attire: Urban Outfitters
- Tuxedo and Mens Attire: H&M
- Dress Store: Stardust Celebrations
- Jewelry: Anastatia’s Button Jewelry
- Jewelry: 1001ArtBeads
- Jewelry: Kinekt
- Submitted via Two Bright Lights
Subscribe to our weekly emails to get the latest wedding inspiration sent directly to your inbox!