Megan and Brian had a beautiful Greek Orthodox ceremony at St. Sophia’s in Albany this summer, followed by some portraits in the rain at Central Park in Schenectady! Their lovely reception was at Riverstone Manor, where guests enjoyed dancing to The Accents and fireworks to end the evening. Jeff Foley Photography did a wonderful job capturing all the special moments in the traditional Greek Orthodox ceremony and the lively reception!
- Photographer: Jeff Foley Photography
- Reception Venue: Riverstone Manor
- Dress Store: Angela’s Bridal
- Band: The Accents
- Dress Store: Ferri Formals
- Submitted via Two Bright Lights
Subscribe to our weekly emails to get the latest wedding inspiration sent directly to your inbox!