This incredible wedding comes to us all the way from Stockholm! Feride and Martin had an elegant spring wedding at the Bergendal Mansion – a 19th-century estate that has been extended to include a penthouse restaurant with a panoramic view of the lake below. Feride works in the beauty industry, so her hair, make up and dresses were carefully selected to reflect her appreciation for aesthetics. The wedding also included a nod to Feride’s family’s Turkish heritage on the dance floor! Annevi Petersson captured their beautiful ceremony and lively reception.
- Photographer: Annevi Petersson
- Ceremony & Reception Venue: Bergendal
- Hair: Melissa’s Make Up & Hårstyling
- Cake: Tårtverkstan
- Wedding Dress: St. Patrick Evelyn, Mk Mode
- Bride’s Shoes: Aldo
- Jewelry: Princessa
- Bridesmaids’ Dresses: Monem
- Suits & Shoes: Svanens Hus
- Stationery: Calligraphen
- Transportation: Rolls Royce, Bröllopsbilar
Subscribe to our weekly emails to get the latest wedding inspiration sent directly to your inbox!