Carlene and Nick’s summer wedding at La Malfa in Mentor, Ohio, had fabulous modern-retro style with tons of DIY and handmade details. Their color scheme was black and white with bursts of bright pink, and their table runners, place cards and menus incorporated a geometric lattice print. Other details had a bold black and white striped print. My favorite detail is the “medicine cabinet” with “prescription” favors! All of the table numbers were named after NYC spots (they were engaged in the city) with the skyline in the background. Guests also enjoyed an amazing dessert table, and the bride’s family provided homemade wine for each table. Carlene and Nick’s special day was designed by A Charming Fête and captured by Inlux.
- Photographer: Inlux
- Event Design and Planning: A Charming Fête
- Reception Venue and Catering: La Malfa
- Wedding Gown: Augusta Jones
- Bridesmaid Dresses: Maggy London
- Bride’s Shoes: Nina
- Florist: Mary Huerner and A Charming Fête
- Cake: Linda Fedor
- Band: Twist
- Paper Products and Custom Runners: A Charming Fête
Subscribe to our weekly emails to get the latest wedding inspiration sent directly to your inbox!