The bride and her mother did all the planning for this funky and unique wedding last August at the Mile High Station. Bre and Jordan’s wedding had myriad homemade details, ranging from the pocket squares to the cake. They have an amazing group of incredibly close friends, all of whom attended the wedding, and the officiant was one of Jordan’s closest friends, Ben. He wrote the ceremony from scratch! The venue was the perfect backdrop for their modern approach ~ I particularly love the neon details. Jessica Christie Photography captured their awesome day!
- Photographer: Jessica Christie Photography
- DJ: Elite DJ, Yan Volodarsky
- Caterer: Gourmet Fine Catering
- Cake: Diana George (Bride’s Mom)
- Flowers: Cindy Hauck (Family Friend)
- Rentals: Event Rents
- Photo Booth: Red Eye Photo Booth
- Venue: Mile High Station
Subscribe to our weekly emails to get the latest wedding inspiration sent directly to your inbox!