Arica was a dedicated DIY bride ~ most of the decor for her January wedding with Matt was handmade. They opted for a first look, which was incredibly sweet and heartfelt. Arica’s lovely veil was handmade by her mother, and many of the other details were inspired by her Pinterest finds. I love the elegant black and white palette and fun details like the oversized balloons and the dessert table. Tessa Rice Photography did a fabulous job capturing the spirit and atmosphere of Arica and Matt’s wedding at Roswell Founders Hall.
- Photographer: Tessa Rice Photography
- Event Planner: Talk of the Town Catering and Special Events
- Floral Designer: the flower post
- Reception Venue: Roswell Founders Hall
- Cake Designer: Creations Bakery
- DJ: Fonix Entertainment
- Submitted via Two Bright Lights