Abby and Brian began dating in high school, and on their wedding day, she got ready in her childhood bedroom, which was filled with pictures of the couple from their youth. They had a lovely church ceremony followed by a sweet reception including some of my favorite cake toppers ever: Rudolph and his girlfriend, Clarice! Jeff Foley Photography captured their June wedding in Albany at Wolfert’s Roost.
Jeff said his favorite moment was a toast at the reception:
Thank goodness nobody listened to me when I suggested you two take a break from each when you went away to college. Thank you for showing us what love is. ~ Abby’s dad
- Photographer: Jeff Foley Photography
- Transportation: All Occasions Limousine
- Cake Designer: zachary’s pastry shoppe
- Reception Venue: Wolfert’s Roost
- Submitted via Two Bright Lights