An intimate, rainy wedding in Victoria, British Columbia
Aimee and Josh were married in a beautifully intimate ceremony on an outdoor patio of a penthouse suite at the Inn at Laurel Point. Despite the rainy October weather in Victoria, the view of the inner harbor was spectacular! The rain held off as they exchanged their vows, and after the ceremony was over and toasts had been made, the sky opened up, but it didn’t dampen their spirits! They collected large umbrellas and ventured out into the rain for some beautiful, moody portraits with Kim Kalyn Photography.
- Photographer: Kim Kalyn Photography
- Makeup Artist: Melanie Baird Makeup Artistry
- Tuxedo and Mens Attire: Tristan
- Dress Store: Beautiful Bride
- Floral Designer: Rook & Rose floral design boutique
- Hair Stylist: Conscious Hair by Elena
- Event Venue: Inn at Laurel Point
- Submitted via Two Bright Lights
Subscribe to our weekly emails to get the latest wedding inspiration sent directly to your inbox!