A backyard vow renewal in Paradise Valley, AZ
Margie and Mike celebrated over a decade of marriage with a gorgeous Moroccan-inspired vow renewal at their Paradise Valley home. The ceremony celebrated their commitment for one another as well as the love they have for their blended family and three daughters. Their Basset Hounds, Fred and Leo, served as furry groomsmen and were an integral part of their day. The reception and décor was inspired by Moroccan patterns and colors, with bright and vibrant flowers and elegant details. Laura Segall Photography captured their exceptional celebration!
- Photographer: Laura Segall Photography
- Event Planner: Sterling Event Design
- Dress Store: Almond Tree Wedding Boutique
- Ceremony Location: CelebrateIntimateWeddings.com
- Equipment Rentals: Classic Party Rentals – Phoenix
- Caterer: Fresh from the Kitchen LLC
- Band: Kip Fox
- Floral Designer: Petals and Lucy
- Makeup Artist: Sarah Sanmarco
- Submitted via Two Bright Lights
Subscribe to our weekly emails to get the latest wedding inspiration sent directly to your inbox!