A rustic DIY wedding in Bethlehem, NH
A week before sending out her handmade wedding invitations, Kristi decided that she wanted an outdoor ceremony at her family’s farm in Lisbon, New Hampshire. It was the only place she saw herself marrying her longtime love, Luke. The ceremony featured hay bales, parasols, hay wagons and the perfect amount of sunshine. After, the reception was held at The Maplewood (located in the White Mountains), where guests enjoyed a night of drinking, dancing and congratulating the couple! J. Harper Photography captured their celebration.
- Photographer: J. Harper Photography
- Dress Designer: Alfred Angelo Bridal
- Floral Designer: Floradale
- Cake Designer: The French Sisters Bakery
- Reception Venue: The Maplewood
- Submitted via Two Bright Lights
Subscribe to our weekly emails to get the latest wedding inspiration sent directly to your inbox!