Last year, I featured Janelle and Dominic’s engagement session, and today I get to share their wedding day! The couple got married in a Newark church and then traveled to the Chesapeake Inn overlooking the bay for their reception. The bridesmaids and flower girls wore dresses accented with flowers in purple and white, and Janelle looked stunning in her gown with a lace-up back. The bride’s bouquet had her grandmother’s brooch attached. Some of the personal touches from the reception included a pearl-accented cake with purple flowers, champagne with edible flowers and the guests’ gifts, which were bottles of the groom’s own Limoncello. I also love the fruit “palm tree” – very creative! Kate’s Lens Photography captured their celebration.
- Photographer: Kate’s Lens Photography
- Reception Venue & Caterer: Chesapeake Inn Ballroom
- Event Planner: Simply Perfect Weddings
- Ceremony Location: St. Margaret of Scotland
- Submitted via Two Bright Lights