A gorgeous mountain wedding in Asheville, NC
Christa, an optometry student, and Ryan, a dedicated member of a non-profit Christian organization that ministers to Africa and delivers AIDS awareness, got married in May at The Grove Park Inn in Asheville. When he proposed, Ryan brought home a Christmas tree, and attached to an ornament was Christa’s ring! The Grove Park Inn is one of my personal favorite spots in North Carolina – the perfect blend of rustic mountain beauty and elegance. In lieu of favors, the lovely couple made a donation to Care Partners, an organization close to their hearts. Two Ring Studios captured their gorgeous celebration!
- Photographer: Two Ring Studios
- Event Planner: Two Sweet Sparrows
- Musicians: Asheville String Trio
- Hair Stylist: Lola Salon
- Makeup Artist: Makeup at Grove Arcade
- Officiant: Rev. Jack Hinson
- DJ: Spintastic Sounds
- Catering & Event Venue: The Grove Park Inn
- Floral Design: Bloom Room
- Bride’s Dress & Shoes: Gabriella Arango, Kate Spade
- Submitted via Two Bright Lights
Subscribe to our weekly emails to get the latest wedding inspiration sent directly to your inbox!