A vintage DIY wedding in Bee Cave, TX
Elissa and Chris’ November wedding in Texas Hill Country is overflowing with DIY vintage charm, captured by Lindsey Thorne Photography. Star Hill Ranch was the backdrop for their laid-back celebration, which included polka dot shoes for the bride, a wool suit for the groom and a reading from their adorable dog! Be sure you don’t miss their awesome Super 8 wedding film by Nostalgia Film.
- Photographer: Lindsey Thorne Photography
- Musicians: Adam Rogers
- Tuxedo and Mens Attire: Banana Republic
- Shoes: Bettye Muller
- Floral Designer: Central Market
- Event Planner: Forever & Always Events, LLC
- Dress Store: J. Crew
- Hair Stylist: Lyric Salon
- Dress Designer: Nicole Miller
- Cinema and Video: Nostalgia Film
- Caterer: pink avocado catering
- Reception Venue: Star Hill Ranch
- Cake Designer: Sugar Mamas Bakeshop
- Invitation Designer: Wedding Paper Divas
- Submitted via Two Bright Lights
Wedding Paper Divas is a preferred member of Bleu Ribbon. Learn more about them by checking out their portfolio. Need to get in touch?
Visit the website // Email firstname.lastname@example.org // Follow @weddingpaprdiva // Like Wedding Paper Divas
To learn more about joining Bleu Ribbon, click here »
Subscribe to our weekly emails to get the latest wedding inspiration sent directly to your inbox!