A garden plantation wedding in Charlotte, NC
Jessica and Kyle had a gorgeous garden wedding at Deerpond Plantation last October, surrounded by beautiful scenery and friends and family. The couple elected to do a first look, and I love the images Photography by Angela Tucker captured! How fun are the mismatched bridesmaid dresses? Jessica set up a kids’ table, complete with candies for the littlest guests, and the favors were Mrs. Fields cookies in honor of her new last name.
- Photographer: Photography by Angela Tucker
- Floral Designer: Artistry Florals
- DJ: Bass FX Mobile Entertainment
- Caterer: Family Catering Service
- Hair Stylist: Fossil Salon and Spa
- Tuxedo and Mens Attire: Men’s Wearhouse
- Dress Store: Something New Borrowed and Blue
- Reception Venue: Deerpond Plantation
- Submitted via Two Bright Lights
Subscribe to our weekly emails to get the latest wedding inspiration sent directly to your inbox!