Would you like to see your photography on Borrowed & Bleu? So would we!
Borrowed & Bleu only accepts exclusive submissions: weddings and other photo sessions that have not been published on other blogs. We love detail-centric weddings that are unique, feature DIY and handmade elements, vintage style and more!
We also gladly accept styled and inspiration shoots and bridal showers. We only accept a very small quantity of engagement sessions with the aforementioned unique qualities. Preference on engagement sessions is given to our Bleu Ribbon vendors.
Borrowed & Bleu is an exclusive editorial partner with Two Bright Lights, and we recommend using the service to streamline your submission process.
- Please include a paragraph describing how the wedding/event is a fit for Borrowed & Bleu’s audience – what makes it unique? Is it DIY, handmade, vintage, offbeat, alternative, etc.?
- If you have a blog post containing this information, please include a link to it in place of the aforementioned requirement, if you’d prefer.
- Images must be at minimum 600 pixels wide.
- Images will be cropped, so we prefer images submitted without watermarks.
- Please submit at least 20 images for review.
- Detail shots are a must!
- Must be shot within the last 18 months.
- Please do not submit collage images.
Borrowed & Bleu is an exclusive publication. By completing this submission form, you agree to honor this exclusivity policy:
- This submission has not been submitted for publication or been published anywhere else online (with the sole exception of your own photography blog).
- If you do not receive an approval notice within 14 days of submission, you may certainly submit the session to other publications.
- However, during the 14-day review period, you may not submit or publish this session on other online publications.
- If your submission is accepted for publication on Borrowed & Bleu, you may not submit it for features on other blogs or websites.
- Failure to adhere to Borrowed & Bleu exclusivity policy may result in rejection of future submissions.
Please note: Every submission is reviewed by a single person, so please be patient! Response time is about 2 weeks. We’re currently booking about 6 to 8 months out.